Monday, June 18, 2007

sisha and heineken

On saturday nite, i decided to do something different and a lil bit out of the track. so than going out n meet my man in my house, i choose to going out with a bunch of my craizy but fun friends from CCF. after a long discussion, we finally choose to hang out in Kemang Food Festival, and that after a long argue. imagined that one people choose to go to Dufan because she wanted to tried Tornado, the other choose to go for Clubbing in Embassy, since we got a free ticket each for a special performer DJ from France, the other wanted to watch a movie....so finally we choose to just hang out, talked and eat.
At kemang, for the first time i tried sisha (which is quite good) and heineken. what a different nite that am going through. and we talked bout lots of thing, from zodiac to shio n relationship. i talked to them about my fear with my future realtionship with my man, and they just tried to made me calm and made me tried to found a focus of my life. just wondering...how come i could talked with my friends about anything and can't do the same thing with my man? i thought partner in life should be the one that we could talked about anything...maybe...like just of my friends said...it's just about the time...maybe through the time i could talked with him about anything in life.
and on that night for the first time, i just lost in Jakarta!!!!!!!! can't you imagine that? me n my friends just dropeed one my friends in Meruya, and we just lost... because we a freeway........
it's so silly and so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but it's fine, however i had a very interesting night in my life.... to bad he's not with me in that moment.....

No comments: