Monday, June 18, 2007

my Dreams

*i dreamed about walking under the rain....
*i dreamed about sitting in a bench and watching a goose swimming (so sweet)
*i dreamed about going around the world only companied by my music instrument and my laptop
*i dreamed about being hugging by my man in a cold night, do nothing, just sitting under the moon, counting the stars, take my deep breath and voila...i smelt his scent...my love ones scent...the felt of warmt...more comfort than thousand blanket
*i dreamt about playing in a beach with my dogs (idealnya sih anjingnya herder hehehe)
*i dreamt about having an apartement in floor 6 or 8, so i could see jakarta rythm in the night and the sky in one package
*i dreamt about writing and publish my own books, fiction and non-fiction
*i dreamt about eating apple pie and ice cream on top, companied with hot coffee and milan kundera's book
*i dreamt about drink a tea, near the sea, and having a deep and long conversation with Muhammad (my prophet, my idol, the love of my life beside my God, Allah the allmighty-> for both of you i would sacrifice my life), jean monet, condoleeza rice, milan kundera, frida kahlo, pramoedya ananta toer, soeharto (well i could learn a lot about strategy from him), alejandro sanz, virginia wolf, pablo neruda, kurt vonnegut
*i dreamt about swimming, dancing, joking, cooking, sleeping and playing all the time with my future kids...when will you came? i miss you allready my children (i wished god trust me to have and take care of children, my own child)
*I dreamt about my future husband, how's we're gonna be a great partner, and how much i'm gonna miss him even if he just left for 5 minutes, and how my love will be bigger and bigger everytime i saw him playing with the children
*i dreamt about peace and love in the world, and how people free to declare themself whoever they are, without being fear to be punished by society
*i dreamt about my wedding, whatever it's gonna be held, it's not important for me, the most important is...i'm standing there and see my man's face, the one who i trusted, the one who i will followed, my knight in shining armour, father of my children, the one that my parents trust to taking care of their difficulty, stubborn and unpredictable daughter
*i dreamt about sleeping in a white and blue room, with a white rose and lily all over the room, what a room
*i dreamt about dream all the time....

No comments: